Showing 1–12 of 41 results
Babool (kikar) fali – कीकर फली – Acacia – Vachellia nilotica₹110.00 – ₹825.00
Babool dry pods are the dried fruit pods of the Babool tree (Acacia arabica). These pods are commonly used in traditional medicine and as a natural remedy for various health conditions. Babool pods are rich in tannins and flavonoids, which are believed to have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. They are often used to treat diarrhea, dysentery, gum and dental problems, and skin disorders. Babool pods can be consumed in the form of a decoction or powder, and are also used in various culinary applications as a spice or flavoring agent.
Babool (Kikar) ki chaal – कीकर की छाल – Babool Bark – Vachellia nilotica₹80.00 – ₹625.00
Our Babool bark is rich in tannins, flavonoids, and other beneficial compounds that may help to support digestive health, reduce inflammation, and improve oral health. It is also believed to have antioxidant properties that may help to protect the body against free radical damage and oxidative stress.
Our Babool bark is carefully harvested and processed to ensure maximum potency and purity. It comes in a convenient powder & Natural form, which can be easily added to your favorite beverage or recipe. Our Babool bark is free from any synthetic additives or preservatives, making it a safe and healthy supplement for daily use.
Our Babool bark is also sustainably sourced, ensuring that the harvest of this natural product is done in a responsible and ethical way. By choosing our Babool bark, you can enjoy the many potential health benefits of this ancient traditional remedy, while also supporting sustainable and ethical practices.
Try our Babool bark today and experience the power of this natural remedy for yourself! As with any supplement, it’s important to talk to your healthcare provider before taking Babool bark to ensure that it is safe for you to use and does not interact with any medications or health conditions you may have.
Gond Chunia – गोंद चुनिया – Kamarkas – Butea Monosperm₹160.00 – ₹1,225.00
Gond Chuniya – गोंद चुनिया – Kamarkas – Butea Monosperma.
Butea Monosperma, also known as “Flame of the Forest,” is a tree commonly found in tropical and subtropical regions of India, Southeast Asia, and Africa. Here are some of the vernacular names for Butea Monosperma in different languages:
Hindi: Dhak, Palash, Parrot Tree
Bengali: Dhak, Palash
Marathi: Dhak, Palash
Telugu: Modugu, Modugu Chettu
Malayalam: Pctchilam, Pctchilla
Kabab khanda – कबाब खंदा – Toothache Tree – Zanthoxylum armatum₹260.00 – ₹1,990.00
Kabab khanda – कबाब खंदा – Toothache Tree – Zanthoxylum armatum.
Kabab khanda in English name – Toothache Tree
Kabab khanda in Hindi name – Tumbru
Kabab khanda in Latin name – Zanthoxylum armatum
- Analgesic properties: The fruit of Zanthoxylum armatum is known for its ability to relieve toothache and other types of pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: The fruit is also considered to have anti-inflammatory properties, making it useful for reducing swelling and redness.
- Pungent flavor: The fruit is used as a spice and is known for its strong, pungent flavor.
- Traditional use: In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, the fruit of Zanthoxylum armatum has been used for centuries to treat various ailments.
- Hard texture: The fruit has a hard texture and is often ground into a powder for use as a spice or for medicinal purposes.
Kachi khand (Organic) – कच्ची खांड – Candy sugar – Desi Khand₹155.00 – ₹635.00
Khandsari sugar, Kachchi Khand is typically brown or golden in color, Cold in Potency and has a granular texture. It is commonly used in Indian cuisine to sweeten desserts and beverages, and is also used in the production of traditional medicines.
In recent years, there has been a growing interest in Khandsari sugar as a healthier alternative to refined sugar. It is believed to be more nutritious and contain more minerals and antioxidants than refined sugar, and it has a lower glycemic index, which means that it does not cause a rapid spike in blood sugar levels.
Kakra singhi – काकड़ा सिंघी – Zebrawood – Pistacia Integerrima₹270.00 – ₹2,070.00
Kakra singhi – काकड़ा सिंघी – Zebrawood – Pistacia Integerrima.
Kakra singhi Name in Different Language
Kakra singhi English name – Zebrawood
Kakra singhi Hindi name – Kakda singhi
Kakra singhi Latin name – Pistacia Integerrima
Arabic: بندر, bandar
Hindi: तेरेबिन्थ, terebinth
Urdu: تیری بینت, teri bint
Persian: تربین, tarbin
Kala Jeera – काला जीरा – Black Cumin – Nigella sativa₹210.00 – ₹1,740.00
Kala Jeera – काला जीरा – Black Cumin – Nigella sativa.
Kala Jeera Name in different languages:
Botanical Name Cuminum Cyminum Botanical Synonym Cuminum Odorum English Name Cumin, White cumin Hindi Name Jeera, Jira, Safed Jeera Sanskrit Name Jeerak, Deeraghjeerak, Jaran Ayurvedic Name Jeerak
Kala namak (organic) – काला नमक – Black Salt – Black Rock Salt₹60.00 – ₹455.00
Kala namak (without chemical) – काला नमक – Black Salt – Black Rock Salt.
- Rich in minerals: Black salt is rich in minerals such as iron, magnesium, and potassium, which can help support overall health.
- Supports digestion: Black salt is believed to help improve digestion and reduce the risk of digestive problems such as bloating, gas, and constipation.
- Good for skin: Black salt is believed to have antibacterial properties that can help improve the health and appearance of skin.
- Improves flavor: Black salt is often used in cooking to improve the flavor of dishes, especially in South Asian cuisine.
- Alkalizing effect: Black salt is believed to have an alkalizing effect on the body, which can help balance the body’s pH levels and support overall health.
- Supports respiratory health: The sulfurous content of black salt is believed to help support respiratory health and reduce the risk of respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Supports liver function: Black salt is believed to help support liver function and reduce the risk of liver problems.
In addition to its potential health benefits, black salt is also used in some traditional Ayurvedic practices as a natural remedy for various health problems, including digestive issues, skin problems, and headaches.
Kali Haldi – काली हल्दी – Long Zedoary – Curcuma caesia₹140.00 – ₹1,100.00
Kali Haldi – काली हल्दी – Long Zedoary – Curcuma Zerumbet.
Kali Haldi English Name : Long Zedoary
Kali Haldi Hindi Name : Narkachoor, Kali Haldi
Kali Haldi Latin name : Curcuma zerumbet Roxb.
Kali Haldi Urdu Name : Narkachoor
Kali Haldi Arabic Name : Zarambad
Kali Haldi Chinese Name : E zhu, E shu
Kali Haldi German Name : Zitwer
Kali Haldi Sanskrit Name : Shati, Puthupalashika
Kali Haldi Bengali: Kalihaldi
Kali Haldi Marathi: Kalihaldar
Kali Haldi Sanskrit: Krishna, Sveta
Kali Haldi Kannada: Neel kari
Kali Haldi Telugu: Nalla pasupu
Kali Haldi Tamil: Manjal mullangi
Kali Haldi Malayalam: Kurumulaku
The rhizome of kali haldi has a bitter, sharp, hot taste, and a pleasant odour.
It is used as a tonic for the brain and the heart.
Black zedoary is an erect, rhizomatous herb, about 1.0–1.5 m high.
The species occurs in moist deciduous forests, mostly in Bengal, North East, and Central India, within the altitudinal range of 200–1000 m.
It grows as ground cover of forest area in subtropical to temperate region. It is a rare species and is mostly under cultivation.
Kali Mirch – काली मिर्च – Black Pepper – Piper Nigrum₹220.00 – ₹1,685.00
- Supports digestive health
- Promotes respiratory health
- May aid in weight loss
- Helps relieve pain
- Improves cognitive function
- Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- May have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- May help reduce cholesterol levels and triglycerides
- Enhances nutrient absorption from food
- Used in traditional medicine systems like Ayurveda
- Easy to incorporate into a variety of dishes
- Widely available and relatively affordable.