Showing the single result
Javitri – जावित्री – Mace – Myristica fragrans₹260.00 – ₹3,360.00
In Ayurvedic medicine, mace (also known as “Javitri”) is used for its various health benefits. Here are some of the potential benefits of mace:
- Supports digestive health: Mace is believed to have a positive effect on the digestive system and may help promote healthy digestion.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects: Some studies have found that mace has anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Supports healthy skin: Mace is used in various Ayurvedic skin care products due to its ability to promote healthy skin.
- Supports respiratory health: It is believed to have a positive effect on the respiratory system and may help support respiratory health.
- Supports the nervous system: Mace is believed to have a positive effect on the nervous system and may help support nerve function.
- May have antifungal properties: Some studies have found that mace has antifungal properties and may help prevent the growth of fungi.
- Hindi: Javitri
- Bengali: Jaiphal
- Marathi: Jayaphal
- Tamil: Japathri
- Telugu: Japathri
- Kannada: Japatri
- Malayalam: Jathipathri
- Persian: Jafari
- Sanskrit: Jatiphala