Showing all 2 results
Jaiphal – जायफल – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans₹450.00 – ₹3,145.00
Jaiphal – जैफल – Nutmeg – Myristica fragrans.
Jaiphal in In Different Languages:
Jaiphal in English Name : Nutmeg & Mace
Jaiphal in Hindi Name : Jaiphal & Jawitri
Jaiphal in Latin name : Myristica fragrans Houtt.
Jaiphal in Urdu Name : Jaiphal & Jawitri
Jaiphal in Arabic Name : Jawz Bawwaa & Bisbasa
Jaiphal in Bengali Name : Jaiphal & Jaitri
Jaiphal in French Name : Muscadier & Macis
Jaiphal in German Name : Muskatnussbaum & Muskatblüte
Jaiphal in Gujarati Name : Jaiphal & Jawitri
Jaiphal in Kannada Name : Jajikai & Jaipatri
Jaiphal in Kashmiri Name : Jafal
Jaiphal in Marathi Name : Jaiphal & Jawitri
Jaiphal in Persian Name : Gauzbua & Bazbaaz
Jaiphal in Punjabi Name : Jaiphal & Jawitri
Jaiphal in Sanskrit Name : Jatiphalam & Jatipatri
- “Nutmeg is a spice derived from the seed of the nutmeg tree (Myristica fragrans), and is commonly used in cooking and baking.”
- “Nutmeg is a rich source of essential oils, including monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, and terpenoids, which give it a warm, sweet, and slightly bitter flavor.”
- “The spice is known to have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, making it useful for treating pain, swelling, and discomfort.”
- “Nutmeg has been used traditionally as a natural remedy for digestive problems, such as nausea, bloating, and indigestion.”
- “Studies have shown that nutmeg has the potential to boost cognitive function, as it is believed to enhance memory and concentration.”
- “Nutmeg has been used as a natural remedy for insomnia and other sleep-related disorders, as it has a calming effect on the body and mind.”
- “The essential oils found in nutmeg have antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it useful for treating various skin infections and conditions.”
- “Nutmeg is also known to possess anti-tumor properties, and has been used as a natural remedy for certain types of cancer.”
- “Nutmeg is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the body against oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.”
Javitri – जावित्री – Mace – Myristica fragrans₹260.00 – ₹3,360.00
In Ayurvedic medicine, mace (also known as “Javitri”) is used for its various health benefits. Here are some of the potential benefits of mace:
- Supports digestive health: Mace is believed to have a positive effect on the digestive system and may help promote healthy digestion.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects: Some studies have found that mace has anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Supports healthy skin: Mace is used in various Ayurvedic skin care products due to its ability to promote healthy skin.
- Supports respiratory health: It is believed to have a positive effect on the respiratory system and may help support respiratory health.
- Supports the nervous system: Mace is believed to have a positive effect on the nervous system and may help support nerve function.
- May have antifungal properties: Some studies have found that mace has antifungal properties and may help prevent the growth of fungi.
- Hindi: Javitri
- Bengali: Jaiphal
- Marathi: Jayaphal
- Tamil: Japathri
- Telugu: Japathri
- Kannada: Japatri
- Malayalam: Jathipathri
- Persian: Jafari
- Sanskrit: Jatiphala