Babchi – बाबची – Purple Fleabane – Psoralea corylifolia Linn
Babchi in English Name : Babchi Seeds, Purple Fleabane
Babchi in Hindi Name : Babchi
Babchi in Latin name : Psoralea corylifolia Linn.
Babchi in Urdu Name : Babchi
Babchi in Arabic Name : Mehlab Aswad
Babchi in Bengali Name : Hakuch
Babchi in French Name : Psoraléa
Babchi in German Name : Asphaltkleefrüchte
Babchi in Gujarati Name : Bavachi, Bakchi
Babchi in Kannada Name : Bauchige, Bhavantibeeja, Bhavanchigid, Baukuchi
Babchi in Marathi Name : Bawchi
Babchi in Punjabi Name : Babchi, Bavchi
Babchi in Sanskrit Name : Vakuchi, Bakuchi
Babchi/Bakuchi is an important ayurvedic medicine which is used for the treatment of multiple health conditions. It is primarily used for the treatment of skin conditions including acne and dull, lifeless skin with poor complexion. It increases blood flow to the skin and can also be used as a mask to attain brighter complexion. It is also useful in pains associated with inflamed module along with digestive disorders including constipation.
- Primarily used for the treatment and prevention of skin disorders
- It can be used as a laxative to treat constipation, bloating, and loss of appetite
- Improves skin and nail health and also contains antioxidant properties
- Eczema, psoriasis and leprosy are some of the ailments which can be treated with babchi
- It can also be used for the treatment of kidney disorders and vitiligo
Directions For Use:
Take 1 teaspoon of Babchi Powder in a glass of water two times a day after meals or as directed by the physician.