Cardamom is very popular due to the smell of mouth due to its fragrance. Eat it in a pan and eat it.For fragrance, it mixes sorbs and sweets. It is also used in spices and medicines. Cardamom is of two types. Small and big Small cardamom produces more in Malabar and Gujarat, and large cardamom is produced in the hilly areas of Uttar Pradesh and Uttaranchal and in Nepal. Both types of cardamom have similar properties. Small cardamom is more fragrant.
Harmful: Eating large amounts of large cardamom can damage the intestines.
Useful in various diseases :
1. Headache: Grinding cardamom and putting it on the head leads to headache. Smelling of the powder also removes the headache.
2. Cough , asthma , hiccup:
- Cardamom food provides relief from diseases like cough, asthma, hiccup etc.
- Cough, asthma and weakness are removed from lactating cardamom, dates and grape honey.
3. Blood Pressure: Chest up to 2 cardamoms daily after leaving the empty stomach after it gets up in the morning, then drink milk or water from above. It provides benefits in the bloodstream.
4. Fever and chronic fever: Boil the cardamom, gram flour, milk and water simultaneously, and take it off after drinking the rest of the milk and drink it. It cures all types of fever and old fever.
Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Disclaimer: Information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
> Minimum order value Rs.100 only.
> All shown prices are inclusive of GST.
> Free shipping on orders above Rs.500 (exluding tax).
> Flat Rs.50 Shipping Charges on orders below Rs.500.
> Actual product images used, product and image color may slightly differ.
> Secure Payment by Razorpay and Paytm. Learn more about secure payments.
> 7 Day Returns is applicable in case the item is damaged, defective or different from description. Check our Return Policy