Asteraceae plants are found in Himachal Pradesh. Mostly, its plant grows in the rice’s field and humid forests. Its flowers appear in the winter season and thereafter fruits appear on this tree.
Structure: Asteraceae is a type of fitted with an umbrella (chhatedar) grass. Its fruits and flowers are round like pea’s seed.
Asteraceae plant is bushy and 1-3 feet high or spreads on the earth. Its stem is 1-2 inch high and strong. Its branch is soft, hairy and the shape is like pipe. Its flowers are small and purple.
Asteraceae is purgative and increases the body strength. It is useful for the treatment of throat tumour, scrofula, indignation, vatta, obesity, insanity, spleen disorders, elephantiasis,dysentery, anorexia, cough, piles, anuria-dysuria, night fall, epilepsy, leprosy and alleviates poisoning. It kills stomach worms and brings phlegm out.
Useful in various diseases :
2. Eye diseases:
- Take one asteraceae on empty stomach in the morning for one week regularly; any diseases do not occur in the eyes for one year.
- Chew 4-5 fresh fruit of asteraceae and swallow it with water in April month, it increases eyesight.
3. Stomach worms:
4. Body strength:
- Taking powder of asteraceae with honey is useful to makes the body strong.
- Grind dried plant of asteraceae (Dry plant in shadow) and prepare pudding from it after grinding. After that, take this pudding, it increases the body strength.
- Make the powder by grinding seeds of asteraceae and mix equal quantity of sugar in it. After that, take 1 pinch this powder twice a day regularly, it enhances the body power.
- Take powder of asteraceae root with milk for two years regularly, it increases the body power. Consequently, the hair does not make white too.
Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Disclaimer: Information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
> Minimum order value Rs.100 only.
> All shown prices are inclusive of GST.
> Free shipping on orders above Rs.500 (exluding tax).
> Flat Rs.50 Shipping Charges on orders below Rs.500.
> Actual product images used, product and image color may slightly differ.
> Secure Payment by Razorpay and Paytm. Learn more about secure payments.
> 7 Day Returns is applicable in case the item is damaged, defective or different from description. Check our Return Policy