Indraan is a cloak that is found in the Balui areas of the whole of India, it is grown in farms. Indrayan is of 3 types.The first smallest induction , the second major induction and the third red indrawing occurs. In all three types of indraprising, there are about 50 to 100 fruits.
Useful in various diseases :
1. Tooth worms: Due to the rubbing of its ripe fruits in donors, teeth worms die.
2. Ear wound : Grind the fruits of red omelet by heating it with coconut oil and putting it on the wound inside the ear, the wound gets filled up.
3. Piles of Hemorrhoids : By making the paste of water in the water of the indrayan, it is beneficial to apply the piles of hemorrhoids twice a day to a few installments.
- Constipation is removed by giving the powder of root of the root of the root of 1 to 3 grams in the morning and evening with dry and jaggery. Keep in mind that the quantity should not be high because it happens when it happens.
- Pour down the fruits of the orphanage on the navel and take root of the root with 2 grams of water in it.
Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
Disclaimer: Information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
> Minimum order value Rs.100 only.
> All shown prices are inclusive of GST.
> Free shipping on orders above Rs.500 (exluding tax).
> Flat Rs.50 Shipping Charges on orders below Rs.500.
> Actual product images used, product and image color may slightly differ.
> Secure Payment by Razorpay and Paytm. Learn more about secure payments.
> 7 Day Returns is applicable in case the item is damaged, defective or different from description. Check our Return Policy