Isabgol is professionally cultivated in Mehsana and Banaskantha districts of northern Gujarat. By the way, Isabgol is cultivated in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Haryana. Isabgol’s plant is unstressed, seasonal, bushy. Isabgol is about 10 to 30 cm in height. The leaves of Isbigol are 9 to 27 cm long. Its flower is like wheat earrings. On which they emerge from these small-2, tall, round, elliptical structures. In the flowers, there are boat shaped seeds. Approximately 26-27% of the husk sprout from the seeds. When the husk comes in contact with water, it makes a smooth lust that is without taste and odor. Asbugol seeds and its husk are used in medicine form.
The amount of seed asbgol should be taken from 6 grams to 9 grams for up to 20 grams twice a day.
Isabgol removes heat , thirst , fever of heat, gut (throat) , heart (heart) and stroke of the tongue and blood diseases. Itis beneficial for intestinal lesions , friction and tingling . It stops the stool by frying Isabgol. Heal the tongue of the mouth from the lobe of the Isabgol. By coagulating the asbgol, itremoves the swelling from the heat. But crying makes it poisonous. It is very nutritious. It is some blood- donor and bile- destructor.
Useful in various diseases :
1. Joint Pain : Binding on Pultush (brood) sufferer of Isabgol provides benefits in joint pain.
2. Breathing or asthma:
- After a year or 6 months continuously consuming 2 teaspoons of asafugol husk in the morning every evening, all kinds of respiratory diseases are removed. By taking 6 months to 2 years, old asthma disease of 20 to 22 years also goes away from this experiment.
- Take 1-1 spoonful of Isabgol husk with milk for continuous morning and evening for a few months, it provides relief in asthma.
3. Burning of urine: Soak 3 spoons of asbigol husk in 1 glass water and add buura (sugar or sugar) according to the taste and drink it removes irritation of urine.
4. Burning of stomach: 200 grams put ashbug in 100 ml water. In the morning after mixing this mixture, filtering and mixing it mixed together, the heat of the brain, burning of blood and burning sensation of the stomach is destroyed.
The general dosage of Isabgol (Psyllium) Husk is as follows.
|Minimum Effective Dosage||5 grams *|
|Moderate dosage (Adults)||10 to 30 grams *|
|Moderate dosage (Children)||5 to 15 grams *|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||40 grams *|
* Once before bedtime
How to Take Psyllium Husk
- Take a glass of warm water (around 240 ml).
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of Psyllium Husk in the water.
- Drink immediately before it swells.
Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
To know more about Isabgol uses and benefits watch the video below…