वृष्या सान्त्वनशीला च पुष्टिकरा रसायनी।
श्वेता मूली त्रिदोषघ्नी कामलोलुपसिद्धिदा॥
Vṛṣyā sāntvanashīlā ca puṣṭikarā rasāyanī |
Śvetā mūlī tridoṣaghni kāmalolupasiddhidā ||
“Safed Musli is a herb that is known for its aphrodisiac properties and for promoting vitality. It is a nourishing and rejuvenating herb that is beneficial for all three doshas in Ayurveda. It is also known for its ability to enhance desire and performance.”
Vernacular names for Safed Musli:
- Hindi: Safed Musli, सफ़ेद मूसली
- Sanskrit: Swetha Musli, श्वेत मूसली
- Tamil: Sanjeevani Vithai, சஞ்சீவனி விதை
- Telugu: Paleesamu, పలీసము
- Kannada: Nellikai Beru, ನೆಲ್ಲಿಕಾಯಿ ಬೇರು
- Malayalam: Shweta Musli, ശ്വേത മുസ്ലി
- Bengali: Swetha Musli, সাদা মূসলি
- Gujarati: Safed Musli, સફેદ મૂસળી
- Marathi: Shwet Musali, श्वेत मूसळी
- Punjabi: Safed Musli, ਸਫੈਦ ਮੂਸਲੀ
Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) various health benefits:
- Boosting Immunity: Safed Musli is considered to be an excellent immunity booster. It contains antioxidants that help to fight against free radicals in the body, preventing cellular damage and reducing the risk of various infections.
- Improving bestial power: Safed Musli is known to be a potent aphrodisiac that can help to improve health in both men and women. It is believed to increase libido, improve erectile dysfunction, and enhance overall performance.
- Reducing Inflammation: Safed Musli contains anti-inflammatory compounds that help to reduce inflammation in the body. This can be helpful in managing various inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and ulcerative colitis.
- Improving Digestion: Safed Musli is also believed to improve digestion and treat digestive disorders such as constipation and dyspepsia. It is known to have a cooling effect on the digestive system, which can help to reduce acidity and inflammation.
- Managing Diabetes: Safed Musli is believed to have anti-diabetic properties and can help to regulate blood sugar levels in the body. It is also known to improve insulin sensitivity, which can be helpful in managing diabetes.
- Boosting Energy and Stamina: Safed Musli is known to improve energy levels and stamina in the body. It can be helpful in managing fatigue and improving physical performance.
- Anti-Aging Properties: Safed Musli is believed to have anti-aging properties that help to slow down the aging process. It contains antioxidants that help to fight against free radicals in the body, preventing cellular damage and reducing the risk of premature aging.
- Boosting Brain Function: Safed Musli is known to have a positive effect on brain function. It is believed to improve memory, concentration, and cognitive function. It can also help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can have a positive impact on brain health.
- Promoting Weight Loss: Safed Musli is believed to have weight loss properties that can help to promote healthy weight loss. It is known to boost metabolism and reduce appetite, which can be helpful in managing obesity.
- Improving Cardiovascular Health: Safed Musli is also believed to improve cardiovascular health. It can help to reduce cholesterol levels and improve blood circulation, which can be helpful in managing various heart conditions such as hypertension and heart disease.
- Managing Respiratory Disorders: Safed Musli is known to have respiratory benefits and can be helpful in managing respiratory disorders such as asthma and bronchitis. It can help to reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract and improve lung function.
- Improving Skin Health: Safed Musli is believed to have skin benefits and can help to improve skin health. It is known to have a rejuvenating effect on the skin, improving skin texture and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Overall, Safed Musli is a versatile herb that has numerous health benefits. However, it is important to use it under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner to ensure its safe and effective use.
|Nutrient||Amount per 100 grams||Daily Requirement|
|Carbohydrates||65.3 g||130 g|
|Fiber||2.6 g||25 g|
|Protein||12.5 g||56 g|
|Fat||1.5 g||44-77 g|
|Vitamin C||14.4 mg||90 mg|
|Calcium||120 mg||1000-1300 mg|
|Iron||1.9 mg||8-18 mg|
|Potassium||540 mg||2000-3000 mg|
|Sodium||40 mg||1500-2300 mg|
General dosage guidelines for Musli :
The dosage of Safed Musli can vary person to person according to age, body strength and its effects on appetite. If its recommended dosage causes loss of appetite, then dosage should be reduced accordingly.
|The general dosage of Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) is as follows.|
|Infants & Children||25 to 50 mg per Kg weight *, but the single time dosage should not exceed from 1 grams|
|Teenagers (13 -19 yrs)||1.5 to 2 grams *|
|Adults (19 to 60 yrs)||3 to 6 grams *|
|Geriatric (above 60 yrs)||2 to 3 grams *|
|Pregnancy||1 to 2 grams *|
|Lactation||1 to 2 grams *|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||12 grams Per Day (in divided doses)|
|* Twice a day with milk|
|When to Take: Not specified, best should be 2 hours after meal.|
Disclaimer: Please note that it is important to consult with a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner before using any herb for therapeutic purposes, as the benefits may vary depending on the individual’s health status and dosha imbalance.
Minimum order value Rs.100 only.
All shown prices are inclusive of GST.
Free shipping on orders above Rs.1000.
Flat Rs. 99 Shipping Charges on orders below Rs.500 and Rs 49 order between Rs.501-999.
Actual product images used, product and image color may slightly differ.
Secure Payment by Razorpay and Paytm. Learn more about secure payments.
7 Day Returns is applicable in case the item is damaged, defective or different from description. Check our Return Policy