Cuttlefish bone, also known as cuttlebone, is the internal shell of the cuttlefish and has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for various health benefits. Some of the benefits of cuttlefish bone in Ayurveda include:
- Bone Health: Cuttlefish bone is a rich source of calcium and is believed to improve bone health and prevent osteoporosis.
- Digestive Health: Cuttlefish bone is believed to improve digestive health and relieve digestive problems, such as bloating, gas, and constipation.
- Respiratory Health: Cuttlefish bone is believed to have a soothing effect on the respiratory tract and is used to treat respiratory issues, such as coughs, colds, and bronchitis.
- Skin Health: Cuttlefish bone is said to have anti-inflammatory properties and is used to treat various skin conditions, such as rashes and irritations.
- Blood Sugar Control: Cuttlefish bone is said to have a stabilizing effect on blood sugar levels and is used to treat diabetes.
- Analgesic Properties: Cuttlefish bone is believed to have analgesic properties and is used to relieve pain.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Cuttlefish bone is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and is used to treat various inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis, gout, and rheumatism.
- Antioxidant Properties: Cuttlefish bone is believed to have antioxidant properties and is used to prevent oxidative damage and protect against diseases associated with oxidative stress, such as heart disease, cancer, and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Anticancer Properties: Cuttlefish bone is believed to have anticancer properties and is used to treat various forms of cancer.
- Nervine Tonic Properties: Cuttlefish bone is believed to have nervine tonic properties and is used to treat nervous disorders, such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
It’s important to note that while cuttlefish bone has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, its efficacy has not been scientifically proven and its use should be approached with caution. As with any alternative medicine, it is best to consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using cuttlefish bone for therapeutic purposes.
Disclaimer: Information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
> Minimum order value Rs.100 only.
> All shown prices are inclusive of GST.
> Free shipping on orders above Rs.500 (exluding tax).
> Flat Rs.50 Shipping Charges on orders below Rs.500.
> Actual product images used, product and image color may slightly differ.
> Secure Payment by Razorpay and Paytm. Learn more about secure payments.
> 7 Day Returns is applicable in case the item is damaged, defective or different from description. Check our Return Policy
To know more about Samundari Jhaag Watch the video below …